Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why Hello There

Hello reader.
As you may know, I am JJ from the amazing blog degrassipwns.blogspot.com.
But what you may not know is that I'm more than just a Degrassi fan.  I'm also and Youth Rights advocator... I dunno if that's actually a term but it is now so... yeah.
Anywayz, while singing to myself and brushing my teeth (at the same time) I promised myself that at least once a week I would post something about youth rights on a blog.  I soon realized that maybe a Degrassi blog was not the greatest place for that.  So I decided to make a new blog so I don't appear a complete NYRA failure.  And this would be that blog.  I hope you enjoy... and if you don't, I hope you at least learn a thing or two.  Because this slowly collapsing empire is being handed to my generation and we can't do anything about it and that just doesn't make sense.  That's an injustice I hope to change.  That, and I have no life.  So when I'm sitting on Facebook procrastinating and not doing homework, I'll be able to pretend I have something important to do and make my weekly post.

1 comment: